The Office of Residence life provides on campus living opportunities for full and part time undergraduate students, graduate students and qualifying community college students. On-Campus Housing is not required or guaranteed for students.
- Complete a housing application and pay a non-refundable $250 Housing deposit
- Registered for classes
- Undergraduate: at least 6 credits
- Graduate: at least 3 credits
- Community College student: full time at your community college
- May request housing for: (not inclusive of breaks and summer sessions)
- Undergraduates: Maximum of 10 fall/spring semesters
- Graduates: Maximum of 4 fall/spring semesters
- Must agree to and abide by the Guide to Living on Campus and the Student Conduct guide
- Must be vaccinated for meningitis (pursuant to CT State General Statute 10a-155b) (health services link)
- To move into campus housing, the University bill must be paid in full or up to date on a payment plan.
*Please be aware that residence halls have specific credit and meal plan criteria, eligibility for housing may not equal eligibility for a particular residence hall.
|Room Types||Room Cost Per Semester||Dining Fee (required with housing) Per Semester||Total Cost|
|West Single Suite (No Kitchen)||$5,994.00||$3,208.00||$9,202.00|
|Brownell Single (No Kitchen)||$5,960.00||$3,208.00||$9,168.00|
|Brownell Suite (No Kitchen)||$3,886.00||$3,208.00||$7,094.00|
|Brownell Suite (Kitchen)||$4,308.00||$398.00||$4,706.00|
|North Midrise (Single Bedroom)||$6,744.00||$398.00||$7,142.00|
|North Midrise Apartment||$4,457.00||$398.00||$4,855.00|
|North Townhouse (Single Bedroom)||$7,332.00||$398.00||$7,730.00|
|North Townhouse Apartment||$4,840||$398.00||$5,238.00|