Skip to main content
- Completion of all courses in a planned program with a GPA of at least 3.0 within the six-year limit.
- Pass Praxis II test for speech-language pathology; have pass indicator placed on the transcript.
- Complete all clinical hours and practica requirements to meet ASHA and department standards.
- Complete capstone - Either pass CMD 605 - Special Projects or successfully complete thesis (approved by School of Graduate Studies).
- Apply for graduation through Registrar's Office (online).
- Information on applying for CT State Licensure, Teacher Certification, and ASHA certification. (link to be updated)