The prospect of selling yourself to potential employers in only one or two pages may seem impossible, but these resume samples will help to get you off to a good start. They are MS Word documents, so you can manipulate them to create a resume that reflects your own skills and experience. Find your School to view a resume that has been tailored towards your goals.
- College of Education Sample Resume Sample Resume (docx)
- School of Business Sample Resume (docx)
- College of Health and Human Services Sample Resume (docx)
- College of Arts and Sciences Sample Resume (docx)
- School of Graduate Studies Sample Resume (docx)
The Career Peer team has been trained in resume writing and development to be able to advise peers on early resume formatting and constructing. If you have never created a resume, contact the Office of Career and Professional Development for an appointment.
If you have created a resume before, contact the appropriate Career Coach.
Resume Tips and Guides
Download our Career Advising Handbook for resume samples to help you with creating your own document.