December 16, 2020
Weather services are calling for a major snowstorm with statewide impact, starting early this evening. As a result, the university will shift the majority of its operations to a virtual setting as of 5 p.m. today (Wednesday, Dec.16):
- Level 1 (essential) staff are required to report to campus at their normal work times on Thursday.
- Level 2 (nonessential) staff and administrators will telework from home. If necessary, Level 2 employees should reach out to their supervisors to discuss work expectations while the university is operating in a virtual setting.
- Students with rotations, internships, or other in-person, off-campus commitments are to follow the requirements of their host locations.
- All scheduled on-campus events are postponed.
- The University Bookstore will be closed Thursday but open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday
Faculty, staff, and students must move their vehicles from all surface parking lots by 5 p.m. today so that the lots can be effectively cleared.