The campus facilities team is excited to announce the re-launch the SCSU SeeClickFix mobile app!
This service makes it easy for students and employees to report campus hazards and repair-related concerns like broken door handles, downed trees, icy sidewalks, clogged toilets, invasive poison ivy, graffiti, and more.
Some app features include:
- Device-camera integration that gives users the option to include photos when reporting concerns
- The option to receive issue-specific notifications and updates directly from the campus facilities team
- The ability to review concerns reported by others based on location using an interactive area map
- An option to report off-campus issues discovered in surrounding and distant communities
- Links to important resources like the facilities staff contact information page