The Academic Success Circuit consists of a combination of Academic Success Coaching sessions, workshops, and well-being components.
These workshops offer flexibility, occurring twice a week during the semester both in the Academic Success Center and online. With 13 topics to choose from, students can self-identify workshops that are most relevant to them and get connected with peers who may share similar interests.
Students are highly encouraged to reserve their spot ahead of time for workshops. Sessions in person will be capped to 5 students to adhere to social distancing safety protocols.
For more information about the Academic Success Circuit, please contact Samantha Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserving Your Spot
- Access https://www.southernct.edu.
- Click "Inside Southern" at the top right hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down and click "MySCSU" underneath the Quick Links section
- Choose the SSC Navigate icon.
- Click the blue "Make an Appointment" button on the right.
- When prompted to pick which type of appointment you would like, choose "Academic Success Center"
- For Service Category, choose "Academic Success Circuit Workshops"
- Then, you will select which workshop you plan to attend.
- Once location pops up, click on "Academic Success Center - Buley 303" if you want an in person workshop, and "Academic Success Center - Online" if you want a virtual workshop. Click "Next".
- Use the blue arrows to toggle through weeks and select the time slot for the workshop you want to attend. Click "Next".
- Review your selection, & go back if you made a mistake. Click "Confirm Appointment", and you are done! You will receive a confirmation email. This is important to reference especially if you willbe attending a virtual workshop.