POSITION TITLE: Coordinator for Faculty Grants and Awards
DEPARTMENT: Academic Affairs
SUPERVISOR: Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
DURATION: Spring-Fall 2022
Reporting to the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs, the Coordinator for Faculty Grants and Awards will work collaboratively with partners across campus, including the Center for Teaching and Learning, and Sponsored Programs and Research, to develop, coordinate, implement, assess, and revise programs for faculty that enhance: teaching effectiveness and curricular quality; research, creative activity, and other scholarly pursuits; and professional development.
- Develop and assess programming that supports faculty at all career stages throughout the year. This may include new faculty orientation, mentoring, and leadership development programs, faculty forums, and the teaching academy.
- Serve as Chair of the Faculty Development Advisory Committee (FDAC) per FDAC Bylaws.
- Work with Faculty Development staff and elected grants and awards committee members to manage the announcements, review, and decision-making processes for the annual cycle of faculty and curriculum development grants and excellence in teaching, scholarship, and advising awards.
- 3cr hours of reassigned time per semester
- Additional compensation available in the summer
Application and Selection Process
- Persons interested in seeking the position should apply using this application form.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is close of business on Friday, Oct. 22, 2021.